FreeRadius and Active Directory and SSSD

Josef Vybíhal josef.vybihal at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:55:05 UTC 2022

If you want to do MS-CHAPv2 against AD winbind is probably your only
bet, as described in docs. sssd does not do ntlm protocol and I am
almost certain it never will be (why would it?)

But if PAP or EAP-TTLS is fine, you have options.

See http://deployingradius.com/documents/protocols/compatibility.html
for compatibility.

J.