How I can enable debug logs for home server status check

work vlpl thework.vlpl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:30:59 UTC 2022

Hi

On Tue, 8 Nov 2022 at 14:17, Jorge Pereira <jpereira at freeradius.org> wrote:

> So, the documentation https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/raddb/proxy.conf#L365 <https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/raddb/proxy.conf#L365>  says:
>
> #  The "revive_interval" is used ONLY if the “status_check”
> #  entry below is "none".  Otherwise, it will not be used,
> #  and should be deleted.
>
> Have you tried that? If no, please try as the docs says.

Yes, I saw it and I expected if I will comment out revive_interval
this will be equal to "should be deleted."  And the recommendation is
to use a status check.

> Which version are you using? Independent of the answer, we encourage you to use the latest 3.2.x as can be seen at https://networkradius.com/packages/

FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.27 (git #9fe91c185),

And sorry for annoying but I still have the same question. How I can
enable debug messages about home server status checks?  I am trying to
debug how freeradius tests if the home server is alive or dead, and
why it keeps home server marked as dead if I manually can ping the
server and see the response from it.

Best regards,
Vladimir