change of CA

Burn Zero burnzerog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 05:59:38 UTC 2022

Hi,

Currently we have laptops(windows 10) which authenticate via
FreeRADIUS using EAP-TLS. Now, I am going to change the CA and the
laptops will get the new cert from the new CA(which will be used for
authentication) and the old cert will be deleted. I have prepared to
accept both old and new CA certs in the FreeRADIUS.

We also have cache enabled in the eap module - Will this affect the
connectivity of laptops since the cached attributes contain the old
cert details from the old CA?

Thank you.