IKEv2 VPN clients and 2FA

Markus Winkler ml at irmawi.de
Sun Nov 13 18:43:32 UTC 2022

Hi Alan,

On 13.11.22 19:16, Alan DeKok wrote:
>    Even if it did, you're using winbind && AD.  FreeRADIUS is just passing the MS-CHAPv2 blobs to AD, which is returning pass / fail.  There's no way to add an extra 2FA step into that process.

that's a pity, but I was already afraid that I will not work. I must admit
that after reading so much and about all kinds of combinations that in the
end I was quite confused. And therefore my question here. So now I know for
sure I have to look for another solution.

Thank you very much for your quick answer and clarification. :)

Best regards,
Markus