Use rest module differently for each site

Matthew McTague matthew.mctague at vetta.nz
Tue Nov 15 07:10:53 UTC 2022

Hi there,

I'm using FreeRADIUS 3.2.1 on AlmaLinux 8.6, from the NetworkRADIUS repo.

I want to use the rest module for multiple sites, default and dhcp.

I ideally want to change uri and data, which will contain different information for a BNG's RADIUS requests vs a DHCP relay sending DHCP requests to FreeRADIUS.

Is there a way to duplicate the rest module, or configure additional sections with custom naming?

I realise I could probably use a custom dictionary attribute, but I'd rather avoid this if possible.
I'm confident there will be a better way to achieve this.

Warm Regards,

.[cid:vg-email_e752d47f-182a-48d0-8808-3796b2df8d4a.png]<https://www.vetta.nz>  .[cid:058_line_9bae9502-1e3a-48a3-ba5e-34ed9cd44185.png]        Matthew McTague
Head of Infrastructure  [cid:bea-finalist-email_2ddba0ed-b9bb-4ab9-b680-84aa7f54077f.png]  [cid:bea-winner-banner-email_590096c3-05a6-4c98-b071-1c4d748c3534.png] .
D +64 3 222 6013<tel:+64%203%20222%206013> | P +64 3 684 5770
E matthew.mctague at vetta.nz<mailto:matthew.mctague at vetta.nz> | W www.vetta.nz<https://www.vetta.nz>
Vetta Group Ltd and its subsidiaries accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company, its subsidiaries, partners or contractors.
.