oauth2 proxy mode

Alexander Clouter alex+freeradius at coremem.com
Wed Nov 23 22:07:58 UTC 2022

Hello,

On Wed, 23 Nov 2022, at 17:44, Laurent Estevez wrote:

> Do you have any feedback on oauth2* authentication and freeradius 3. I
> would like to connect MS Azure on a freeRaius standard package
> installation with this mode, but I am having problems implementing this
> module (error run freeradius service)

Author of that module here...it looks like you have not gone through the section on seeking support:

https://github.com/jimdigriz/freeradius-oauth2-perl#support

Have you managed to get an 802.1X setup working with a users file?

If you have, do not bother people on this list, they are not paid to support my crazy Perl script. Speak to me.

If you have not, then you need to be working through getting 802.1X working before you introduce difficult components such as Azure.

Good Luck

Alex