oauth2 proxy mode

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Thu Nov 24 08:35:13 UTC 2022

On 23.11.22 23:09, Alexander Clouter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, 23 Nov 2022, at 17:50, Michael Schwartzkopff via Freeradius-Users wrote:
>> no feedback yet. I would not use the perl module, but implement it form
>> the scratch in python or utilize the new rest module.
> If you do try using rlm_rest, some things that will need to be solved first:
>
> https://github.com/jimdigriz/freeradius-oauth2-perl/blob/master/README.rlm_rest.md
>
> Regards
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Thanks for your information. I encountered the same problems with the
rest module when I tried to contact another API, so I wrote my module in
python. See: https://blog.sys4.de/freeradius-clients-netbox-en.html

But Alan told me that the rlm_rest was rewritten in FR 4.0 and this
module was backported to some FR version 3. So I would try to have a
look at the new rlm_rest. But at the moment I have no time to do that
project on my own.

Michael Schwartzkopff