Radutmp is empty

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Oct 4 12:10:40 UTC 2022

On Oct 4, 2022, at 4:43 AM, Sébastien 65 <sebastien-65 at live.fr> wrote:
> The radutmp file is still empty. The radwho command does not return any user...
> The radlast command is empty...

  Is the server receiving accounting packets?

  Have you tried running the server in debug mode, as suggested in all of the documentation?

> I use NTRadPing to perform tests, the Radius server accepts my Authentication request without error...

  Authentication is not accounting.

> How to activate the logs ?

  Configure the NAS to send accounting packets.  Read the FreeRADIUS debug output to verify that the NAS is sending accounting packets.