ldap load-balance

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:17:20 UTC 2022

hi Alan, thanks for the reply!!!

 There is no message in the server which says "Redundancy analysis errors".

 Where did you get your copy of FreeRADIUS from?

https://hub.docker.com/r/freeradius/freeradius-server

I have a docker container running correctly without load-balance.

Since I have 2 sambaADs, I wanted to do the load-balance.

That should be fine.

Follow the documentation.  All of this is *very* well documented.

Ok. I actually followed the documentation and so I set it up as shown above.

But this problem occurs.

I'll look into it further.

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 2:11 PM Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> On Oct 6, 2022, at 12:20 PM, Elias Pereira <empbilly at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I corrected the error by modifying the entries in mod_enable > ldap to.
>
>   Which is what the documentation says to do.
>
> > The error is now at:
> > /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[199]: Redundancy analysis errors -
>
>   There is no message in the server which says "Redundancy analysis
> errors".
>
>   Where did you get your copy of FreeRADIUS from?
>
> > load balancing subsection
> >
> > It looks like this:
> >
> > redundant-load-balance {
> >        dc3
> >        dc4
> >   }
>
>   That should be fine.
>
> > How should I configure it?
>
>   Follow the documentation.  All of this is *very* well documented.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Elias Pereira