Issue with MSSQL connection.

Nick Porter nick at portercomputing.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 09:12:47 UTC 2022

I would recommend trying freetds first - I have successfully used it to
connect to MS SQL databases - that way you can use the official packages.

Building from source will require you to install quite a lot of
development libraries - if you're not used to building packages from
source I would not recommend going down that route.

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/master/doc/antora/modules/installation/pages/source.adoc
gives the overview of how to build from source, though that focuses on
building the latest development version.  You would want to checkout the
v3.2.x branch to build the stable release.