Allow all MAC address

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:50:19 UTC 2022

Hi

There are hundreds of ways that it could be done,  Alan gave you one place
and recipe to make it clear/safe. You just need to configure your
requirements.

Another option would be to have the fail VLAN work with your software  ie
have the fail vlan have enough IP (DHCP etc,  ) and access to the servers
for image deploy.