fail2ban or similar concept

Brantley Padgett brantleyp1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 20:00:21 UTC 2022

I'm trying to build a new radius server and add some security from our current system.  I'm curious if there's any kind of abuse/banning type concept built in, or if anyone is running something like fail2ban along side freeradius?

In the process of building a new server (and migrating from Solaris to Linux) I've found a disturbing amount of login attempts from some IPs and was hoping if nothing else to slow that onslaught some.

Brantley

The question is not how far. The question is,
do you possess the constitution,
the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?
            -Boondock Saints