RES: Freeradius 3.0.20 Fresh Install not storing radacct logs in mysql table radacct

Pedro Daniel Costa portalnet2 at outlook.com.br
Sat Sep 3 14:06:41 UTC 2022

Hi Matthew.. indeed it makes sense..

Thats why i have setup inside the mysql table nas   on the collumns  nasname  the ip 1.5.5.17 as shown on the Picture below..

[cid:image001.png at 01D8BF85.0697B1F0]

Unless i am missing something else or i didn´t get your comment “you need to configure NAS withe device IP” were you refering to the mysql NAS table collumn nasname ?  btw .. accounting is done on port 1812 ? or 1813?

Enviado do Email<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows