How to return dynamic vlan-id ?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 13 14:29:29 UTC 2022

On Sep 13, 2022, at 3:22 AM, 网络时代 via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
> System version: freeradius-server-3.0.21

  I'd suggest upgrading to 3.2.0.

> I follow this article“ https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/Active-Directory-direct-via-winbind ”Guide and verify the ad domain user successfully; Now I want to return different VLAN IDs for different domain user groups. Can I do this? Are there any related reference articles?

  There are no articles which document every possible scenario.  Instead, there is documentation which describes how the server works.  It's up to you to put the pieces together.

  If you want to assign VLAN ID based on groups, you should configure the "ldap" module, and do group checking there.  Then, do:

	if (LDAP-Group == "group1") {
		// send VLAN 1 reply
	}
	elsif (LDAP-Group == "group2") {