module coa_relay

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Apr 16 21:39:19 UTC 2023

On Apr 16, 2023, at 5:09 PM, Nick Harney <nick at nickologic.com> wrote:

> Debug Output:
>
> /etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-enabled/coa-relay[163]: Failed to find "detail_coa.accounting" as a module or policy.
> /etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-enabled/coa-relay[163]: Please verify that the configuration exists in /etc/freeradius/3.0/mods-enabled/detail_coa.accounting.

  That message seems pretty clear.  What else needs to be explained?

  And I really don't understand what you're doing here.  Every message you've posted so is vague, incorrect, or fails to follow the documentation.

  What I would suggest is giving a descriptive (and correct) explanation of what you did, and what problem you're running into.  I'd also suggest actually reading the documentation, and following the instructions in it.

  If you're not going to follow the recommendations (and include the debug output... ALL OF THE DEBUG OUTPUT), then I don't see why you're posting messages here.

  We can't help you if you insist on giving as little information as possible, or wrong information.