Samba radius authentication

Jarosław Kłopotek jkl at interduo.pl
Wed Aug 2 16:59:15 UTC 2023

I tried to find it without success in samba docs.

I am asking here because there are more people wanting integrate auth for all avaiable services (especially most popular file sharing service samba) here than on samba mailing list.

I am not asking how does samba work but is the integration ready.

Thanks for key word 'ntlm_auth' - I will search this in manuals.