RADSEC / TLS errors but not sure why

James Wood james.wood at purplewifi.com
Mon Aug 7 15:26:31 UTC 2023

Thanks. So when I use a basic certificate, it works, and using the openssl
show cert command from an external machine it returns the certificates.

I've also just tried using this SSL cert with radsecproxy instead of
FreeRADIUS, on the same server, and it also errors when I run the openssl
show cert command.

So yes, it must be related to the specific SSL certificate I am trying to
use. I will go through a few more checks.

For reference, this is a publicly issued certificate from the WBA for
OpenRoaming client/server use. So it's not my own certificate, however I do
have the private key/CSR of course. I have verified the key/cert/ca matches.

Thanks