Certificate chain untrusted

Maciej Kowalka maciejkowalkati at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 08:31:58 UTC 2023

Can anyone po it me to where from is the openssl command and files passed
from freeradius to openssl when it does it's verification, maybe the it's
using wrong syntax or the files are not passed correctly so the openssl
doesn't acknowledge their existence.

Maciej

wt., 8 sie 2023, 13:42 użytkownik Maciej Kowalka <maciejkowalkati at gmail.com>