Issue with dynamic home servers in 3.2.3

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Aug 10 16:47:13 UTC 2023

On Aug 10, 2023, at 12:38 PM, James Wood via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> Thanks. I've included the tls.conf now and as you say it now sets the
> secret and type dynamically.

  You don't need to include the tls.conf manually.  The script does it for you.

  The only way this goes wrong is if you modified the script.  Please don't do that unless you understand what it does.  Making random changes to production-critical scripts is a bad idea.

> So I'm now left with the same end issue (it's not using the just added home
> server to proxy the request out to):
> (0) Proxying due to Home-Server-Name
> (0) There was no response configured: rejecting request

  It looks like you're proxying the *inner* authentication for EAP.

  Try this *without* EAP first.  i.e. just User-Name and User-Password.