Regarding LDAP Module

Nick Porter nick at portercomputing.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 08:16:34 UTC 2023

If you've built from source (which the"local" in that path implies) then
you didn't have the required libraries in place for the LDAP module to
be compiled.

Unless you have specific requirements to build from source, you are best
using Network RADIUS packages - see https://packages.networkradius.com/
- and make sure you install freeradius-ldap to get rlm_ldap.

--
Nick Porter