No subject

Deepansha Gaur dgaur at ualberta.ca
Mon Dec 4 18:10:33 UTC 2023

Hi Alan,

I have confirmed from the team and there's nothing blocking freeradius to
reach the WLC. The WLC is open to everything in the organisation.
The packets are reaching freeradius as I can see an "Access-Request" on
FreeRadius (from radsniff and tcpdump). Attaching a screenshot for
reference.

[image: image.png]

However, freeradius -X is still here:
[image: image.png]

Here's the client.conf
[image: image.png]

Also, could the certificate cause any issues?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Deepansha Gaur