I encountered the problem that there is an account in the database, but the authentication process feedback does not exist. Please help.

娶你苟命 qunigouming at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 03:22:23 UTC 2023

Yes, Matthew you are right. Yesterday I used a GNS3 simulated switch to
test three solutions to compare wireshark messages (1. Log in with a local
account on the switch, 2. Accounts stored in the radius server database, 3.
Accounts coexisting in the local switch and radius server databases, but
both passwords are inconsistent), only the third one is successful. Judging
from the debugging files, the second and third options both return
Access-Accept. However, in the second solution, the log on the GNS3
simulator returns an incorrect user password, while on the real network
device, the log returns that the account does not exist. As for the
authorization issue, I don't think this is the reason. Because in the third
test scenario, you successfully log in to the switch and can execute any
command. Considering the rigor of the experiment, I will use real network
equipment to test and then provide you with new test data.

Matthew Newton via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
于2023年12月6日周三 19:15写道: