Debian 12 and Azure SQL setup issues (trying unixodb/ FreeTDS / iODBC) .

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Mon Dec 11 14:39:31 UTC 2023

On 11/12/2023 12:42, Alan DeKok wrote:
>    Unfortunately we don't run freetds here, and we don't know a lot about it.  The rlm_sql_freetds driver was contributed a long time ago.  It it works, great.  If not, it's a hard problem to solve.

FreeTDS is the best way to go, if you can get it working. It was
definitely working with MS SQL server a year or two ago, but no idea
about Azure SQL.

This is the first time in years that I've heard ODBC mentioned or being
used, and I was expecting (hoping?) to never hear about it again...

--
Matthew