ERROR: SQL query failed: server error

Vinayak Makwana vinayak.makwana at ecosmob.com
Fri Dec 15 12:53:14 UTC 2023

HI all,
              We are handling interim-update for accounting purposes .so we
are getting interim-update every 10 sec. At that time we are using mysql
query to get data from mysql DB.

Like Below:
              Executing select query: SELECT balance FROM users WHERE
username = '5656565'

            We are getting below error sometimes while execute this query :
 ERROR: rlm_sql_mysql: ERROR 2014 (Commands out of sync; you can't run this
command now): HY000
(17)               ERROR: SQL query failed: server

suggest to me how i can avoid this error.

Thanks & Regards

Vinayak

--
*
*

In addition to generic Disclaimer which you have agreed
on our website, any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of the
Company or its sister concerns. Any liability (in negligence, contract or
otherwise) arising from any third party taking any action, or refraining
from taking any action on the basis of any of the information contained in
this email is hereby excluded.

*Confidentiality*
This communication
(including any attachment/s) is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.
Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is prohibited. Please inform originator if you have received
it in error.

*Caution for viruses, malware etc.*
This communication,
including any attachments, may not be free of viruses, trojans, similar or
new contaminants/malware, interceptions or interference, and may not be
compatible with your systems. You shall carry out virus/malware scanning on
your own before opening any attachment to this e-mail. The sender of this
e-mail and Company including its sister concerns shall not be liable for
any damage that may incur to you as a result of viruses, incompleteness of
this message, a delay in receipt of this message or any other computer
problems.