Error : Duplicate module "sql sql"

Dave Funk dbfunk at engineering.uiowa.edu
Mon Dec 25 07:06:53 UTC 2023

Aghyad,

In your /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/ directory somebody has created TWO different
files (sql.conf & sql.save ) that are BOTH trying to configure and activate the
'sql' service.

You can only have ONE activation of that service.

Find the person who created those two files, ask them which one is the correct
one and then delete the wrong one. (If you want to keep the one that is wrong
get it out of the mods-enabled directory ).

Once you have only ONE file in /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/ directory that contains
the 'sql' configuration this error will stop.

Note that the name(s) of the files are immaterial, its their contents that
matter (and that they're in the /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/ directory ).
In other words, when the system starts up it looks in the mods-enabled directory
and tries to process all files it finds in there as configurations to activate.

Dave

--
Dave Funk                               University of Iowa
<dbfunk (at) engineering.uiowa.edu>     College of Engineering