Connect Users registered on a ldaps (azure ad ds with hashed passwords ) via a local freeradius server

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Feb 20 13:46:14 UTC 2023

On Feb 20, 2023, at 5:24 AM, Chris Nzengue - dejamobile externe <chris.nzengue at dejamobile.com> wrote:
> For the begining i want say that . I am reposting another question because my last post wasn't exacty clear. I realized that, my issue was diffrent than the issue i expalined. Because my real issue is very different i prefered create another post.

  You edited the configuration file and broke it.  Don't do that.

  How do you expect the server to do EAP when you've deleted the "eap" module from the "default" virtual server?

  You've sent the server an EAP request, but the server is not capable of doing EAP.  Because you deleted that from the "authorize" section of the "default' virtual server.

  Why?

  Then make ONE change.  Test it to see if it does what you want,  If it works, save a copy of the configuration (e.g. git, tar file, whatever).

  If it doesn't work, go back and read the documentation to see what you did wrong  Fix the configuration until it works.

  Do this one step at a time.  In each step, you should test not only the one change you made, but also re-run all previous tests to see if the new change has broken old tests.

  While this process may seem slow, it's MUCH faster than randomly breaking things, and then spending days trying to understand what's broken, and why.