Compiling freeradius v3.0.x with kqueue support on ubuntu 22.04

Prajwal Basnet prajwal at seriescode.com
Sun Feb 26 04:08:36 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I am trying to compile freeradius v3.0.x with kqueue support on ubuntu 22.04.
I know that kqueue is not present in linux & is a feature for
BSDs/OSX. So, I'm trying to use libkqueue library for compatibility
(github.com/mheily/libkqueue).
But every time I try to compile, during the configuration phase when I
run "./configure", it checks for kqueue & it isn't found.

#9 12.23 checking for kqueue... no
#9 7.796 checking sys/event.h usability... no
#9 7.821 checking sys/event.h presence... no
#9 7.833 checking for sys/event.h... no

Sincerely,
Prajwal