Dictionary question

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Mon Feb 27 10:12:14 UTC 2023

On 26.2.23. 23:40, Matthew Newton via Freeradius-Users wrote:

> No. The preprocess module can parse Cisco-AVpair and split it up into
> separate attributes, if they have been defined in the local dictionary
> with the same name (see the preprocess config for the setting).
>
> But there's nothing to go the other way and create it, you'll need to
> define local attributes and then concatenate them all yourself. Should
> be simple enough with a bit of unlang (and a policy to keep things
> tidy, if you've got more than one or two to do).

I was hoping that there is a way to prepend/append some string to a value.

I am trying to find a way to have more than one NAS at the same time.

cisco ASR 9K:

Cisco-AVPair    | += | subscriber:sub-qos-policy-out=50Mbps

Juniper ERX:

ERX-Egress-Policy-Name  | =  | 50Mbps

cisco ASR 1K:

Cisco-Policy-Down       | =  | 50Mbps

In case that we have same values and different attributes it would be
lot easier to map attributes and based on NAS-IP send appropriate
response. It would be even possible to use dictionary aliases without
any changes in the database fields/values.

At the same time it would be a lot easier to create new services from CRM.