Sequencing the users file with include

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jan 24 14:33:53 UTC 2023

On Jan 24, 2023, at 9:10 AM, Sébastien 65 <sebastien-65 at live.fr> wrote:
> I noticed a problem if I configure the file this way :

  It helps to describe what you're doing.  It's usually not helpful to just dump configuration files onto the mailing list, and ask people here to figure out what you intended to do.

  The "users" file works as documented.  See "man users".  Or, read the debug output to see which parts of the "users" file match.

  From what I can tell, you're either not following, or not understanding the documentation.  If you want multiple entries to match, the entries have to include a "Fall-Through = yes" line.  This is clearly documented.