EAP Failure Code 4

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jul 18 13:56:15 UTC 2023

On Jul 18, 2023, at 9:45 AM, Paul Bone <paul.bone at probitas-solutions.tech> wrote:
> That is a particularly unnecessary patronising response!

  The list code of conduct says that the only subject on the list is FreeRADIUS.  Personal attacks are off topic.

  Your choices are:

a) keep complaining and get banned from the list

b) read the documentation and follow it, then get your problem solved.

> I'm not asking anyone to work on a problem for me, I'm asking if anyone has had it before.

  Yes.  Everyone else is willing to do some work to solve their problems.  No one on the list is willing to dot your work for you for free, when you make it clear that you're not wiling to put any effort into it.