FR behavior when DB not available

Anatoliy Kushner cphlpd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 15:44:51 UTC 2023

I am not stuck on how it should work. I already found solution how faster detect that db fail and how FR can check this state, without stuck on checking DB.

Solution is very simple.
1) external script which check db (detect time ~6-8 sec) and write this status to file
2) perl script in FR which read status from file and depending on status send or not request to db

Using file for transfering state between script and FR not the best solution but I didnot found anything better(I will be happy if you can recommend better )

\ AK