TEAP support

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jun 7 06:20:49 UTC 2023

On Jun 6, 2023, at 10:47 PM, Natarajan M <natarajan.m at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Is EAP-FAST & TEAP are same?

  No. The names are different, so that should help clear up the issue.

>> I couldn't find a way to configure freeradius
>> for TEAP,

  The server comes with documentation for all supported EAP methods. Since you didn't find TEAP in mods-available/eap, then TEAP isn't supported.

>> some mentioned EAP-FAST & TEAP may be similar and TEAP is like
>> EAP-FASTv2, any pointers will help on configuring TEAP on freeradius if it
>> is supported.

  We don't have "secret documention" that you only get if you ask for it. Everything is public.