google_ldap and google-ldap-auth

Federico Santulli federico.santulli at nhm.it
Mon Jun 19 16:21:52 UTC 2023

Hi Alan,

i've the need to recover a custom parameter from Google LDAP to be given
back in the request accept.

How could i achieve this?

Also, is it possible to dynamically authenticate multiple 3rd level dc's
with just one google_ldap_module configuration?

I mean, is it possible to authenticate both

test.domain
ext.test.domain

Kind regards.

Federico