Changing radacct logs path

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Fri Jun 23 12:03:56 UTC 2023

On 23/06/2023 12:55, Can Paçacı wrote:
> I didn't find any radacct related error messages in either the
> radius.log or the debug output. Freeradius release is 3.0.20.
> But in our test environment  with a release of 3.0.20, I can change the
> destination directory.  I checked many times, I couldn't see any
> difference, it probably didn't work because of the release.

https://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

Nobody here can help if you say "I read the output and I didn't see
things and couldn't understand it".

You need to run `radiusd -X`, capture the full output, and post it to
the list.

Then someone may be able to help.

Otherwise we're all just guessing, which is a waste of everyone's time.

--
Matthew