802.1x with GoDaddy Certificates EAP-TTLS

Torsten Wilms T.Wilms at m3connect.de
Thu Jun 29 15:29:14 UTC 2023

Hi Paul and Alan,
Many many thanks for your answers.
BR. Torsten!

Hi Torsten,

I have a very similar issue with radius assigned VLAN multi-tenant building networks - so far it is only Google phones that have stopped working with our 802.1x SSID and I have to put them on a MAC auth SSID instead which used to only be used for printers and other devices not supporting 802.1X - and obviously privacy MAC has to be disabled as well.

I suspect many other Android devices will probably follow suit soon.

I know we could implement an onboarding system but the landlord is not going to pay for that.

Paul Bone