Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 214, Issue 31 Re: pam_radius with only otp (Jorge Pereira)

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Mar 5 14:24:56 UTC 2023

On Mar 4, 2023, at 5:03 PM, Joe Jones <09cicada at gmail.com> wrote?:
> Thank you for the reply. I do not understand what is mean, can you please
> elaborate?

  I suggest instead that you elaborate on the problem you're having.

> I am using a 3rd party radius server. O ce again, the password + otp works
> fine but username + otp does not.

  "Stuff sometimes does things, but other stuff doesn't do things".

  There is no possible way that we can help you with a content-free statement like that.

  Describe what you're doing.  Describe what happens.  Describe what goes wrong.  Use debug output if you have it.  Or describe packet traces.

  But the most useless question you can ask is "I did a bunch of things and it didn't work.  How do I fix it?"

  The only possible answer to that is "do different things".

  If you want a more helpful answer, then you've got to give some useful information in your question.