EAP PEAP issues

Matt Hayden meh1963 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 22:18:56 UTC 2023

Hello Alan,

I acknowledge that I should have said “am I reading this properly?” or something else that was obviously a question.  What I wrote *does* come off as aggressive, though that was absolutely not the intent. Apologies for any rudeness.

You were, not surprisingly, correct; the problem was with ldap.  Once we got ldap doing what it was supposed to, it worked.

The freeradius config was fine all along. As noobs often do, I was overthinking it and in consequence, missing the real culprit.

Thank you for your help.
/mh

Sent from my iPhone