Freeradius authentication for VSP VOSS Switch

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Fri Mar 24 14:27:27 UTC 2023

On 24/03/2023 14:17, shamsher singh wrote:
> After configuring dictionary.bay as suggested by Igor, the Freeradius
> server is not sending
>
> RADIUS: radGenVendorValpairs: vendor_id = 1584
>
> RADIUS: radGenValpairs: len = 6
>
> I am not sure what needs to be configured in the users file to send these
> attributes.

That attribute is already in dictionary.bay. There should be no need to
define anything.

Search through the dictionary files and you'll find vendor 1584 in
dictionary.bay

Look in that file and you'll find attribute 192 defined as
Passport-Access-Priority

Look at the values for that attribute and you'll find value 6 is
Read-Write-All-Access

So the information is all there already.

In the users file do something like

username
	Passport-Access-Priority := Read-Write-All-Access

to return that attribute for user 'username', or e.g. see the users file
for how to return it for all users using DEFAULT.

--
Matthew