How to escape values in radclient?

rany rany2 at riseup.net
Sun May 7 13:12:38 UTC 2023

I think you are misunderstanding me, radtest for example does not do any
escaping prior to sending data to radclient; so this input breaks it:

# radtest rany aaaa\\ 127.0.0.1:1812 0 testing123
(0) Error parsing "stdin": Expected end of line or comma

I'm trying to handle inputs like these so that radclient could handle
someone having a `\` in the username/password. The issue is not shell
escaping.