PPPoE User Suddenly internet is not working even user is connected

Imdad Hasan imdadalikadiwala0 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 08:25:25 UTC 2023

Hi All,

One of my clients is complaining to me sometimes, a pppoe user suddenly
showing no internet at the user side but the user is connected with
mikrotik pppoe server.. when he disconnects it from mikrotik and after
re-connection, that user's internet is working fine at the user side..

So, is this related to the radius accounting response or something?

Because this issue is not there when he is connected to a local user which
is created in mikrotik without radius.

Thanks
Imdad