Weird behaviour of sqlcounter / dailycounter

Martin Edge medge at neverathome.net
Wed May 31 05:55:29 UTC 2023

Hey Robert,

Is that not saying that there is no 'Session-Timeout' attribute in the reply in this circumstance? Do you see the attribute set within the reply packet from the auth request?

"(342)     ERROR: Failed retrieving values required to evaluate condition"

Perhaps you need to check the attribute is present within the check condition first?

Thanks
Martin.