Can I use diffrent root CA certificates while dynamic loading certificate chains?

James Fan polysorb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:13:56 UTC 2023

Hi Matthew,
Thanks for your reply.
If I configure the ca_path, it does not multi-tenancy because the CA
certificates will exist in one path, and if I use a client certificate from
the other tenant's CA, it will pass, right?
So, how can I ensure the client will use the proper CA to verify
certificates based on their tenant If I can get tenant information from the
request? Thanks.