Request Authenticator value made available to a Perl module

Brandon Miller webasdf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 05:58:52 UTC 2023

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the reply. I am in need of the request authenticator because of
the way a VSA is coming across. When you said that FreeRADIUS should
decrypt any encrypted attributes, it got me thinking. I remembered that our
vendor said they use rfc2865 to encrypt this attribute. I am about to go to
bed for the night and just connected the dots.  I checked the dictionary
file and I do not see the encrypt=1 clause in there for this attribute.
I'll give that a try tomorrow.

Upgrading FreeRADIUS is also in order.

Thanks!
Brandon