AW: Auth with Agent Remote ID

Florian Traxler (mieX GmbH) traxler at miex.co
Thu Nov 16 08:08:22 UTC 2023

Hello!

In which file do I have to do this configuration? Thanks

On Nov 15, 2023, at 11:17 AM, Florian Traxler (mieX GmbH) <traxler at miex.co> wrote:
> I use FreeRADIUS version 3.0.20 and would like to allow the user to authenticate using "Agent Remote ID".
> Is there a way to supplement the configuration according to this parameter "access-accept".

  I'm not sure what that means.

  You can always make the server return Access-Accept, based on anything you want.

	if (Agent-Remote-ID == "foo") {
		accept
	}

  It's hard to give more detailed advice than that.  If you ask a vague questions, we can only give a vague answer.

  And as always... run the server in debug mode to see what is in the Access-Request packets. Then, write "unlang" rules to match those attributes and values.  All this is documented.

Hello!

I use FreeRADIUS version 3.0.20 and would like to allow the user to authenticate using "Agent Remote ID".
Is there a way to supplement the configuration according to this parameter "access-accept".
Thanks for the support.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html