Request Authenticator value made available to a Perl module

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Nov 18 14:01:19 UTC 2023

On Nov 17, 2023, at 6:26 PM, Brandon Miller <webasdf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Attached is my working dictionary file.

  With all of the "Aruba-" prefixes removed.  :(  That's not good.

  The dictionaries don't have "namespaces".  So if two vendors define an attribute "Foo", then the only way to tell the attributes apart is by name.  One attribute is "Vendor1-Foo", and the other attribute is "Vendor2-Foo"  But that's minor.

  For the Aruba-MPSK-Lookup-Info attribute, why is it marked "octets" instead of "string"?  When the attribute is decoded, are the contents ASCII text, or some kind of hex structure?

  Do you have a reference for the definition of the attribute?

> My Patch:

  I'll push a slightly different patch.  There's no real reason to limit password attributes to be 128 characters.