Can we re-order the authorization queries in the SQL module?

James Fan polysorb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 05:57:25 UTC 2023

We have a case that needs to prioritize the group reply attributes more
than the user reply attributes in the same attribute. However, I found a
fixed order for the authorization queries in the source code as below.
radcheck -> radreply -> radgroupcheck -> radgroupreply
If I change the orders in queries.conf, the query order is not changed
while authorizing.
So I wonder if we can re-order the authorization queries by any
configuration to make higher priority for the group reply? Thanks.