Can we re-order the authorization queries in the SQL module?

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Wed Nov 22 07:01:47 UTC 2023

On 22.11.23 07:48, James Fan wrote:
> Sorry, there is a mistake in the question. It should be:

Hmm. You do know that there are lot of more "mistakes" in your question
that just that. Starting with the simple things like which version you
are running or what exactly you are doing. Alan almost each time points
out to the welcome message of this list and what's needed.

Guessing from the lack of information you have provided, your issue
seems to be in the use of the operating in your reply. It's unlang. You
have used the operator to replace a value if there is already one. You
want to use the operator which sets the value only if it's not already
there.

I think that should do it. But again, I am only guessing about what you
are doing...

Cheers,

Gerald