No subject

Deepansha Gaur dgaur at ualberta.ca
Thu Nov 30 16:50:49 UTC 2023

Hi Team,

We are in the process of migrating from radiator to freeradius. I have a
test freeradius server built on Ubuntu. When I am authenticating locally,
radtest is successful.
I added a wireless controller client and when I try to connect to the wifi
using that client and freeradius authentication, it keeps failing.
I see requests from the client to freeradius server but no response from
freeradius. Below are the logs for reference:
a2:01:00:00:01:70 > 00:50:56:a2:64:59, IPv4, length 336: WIRELESS_IP.32778
> RADIUS_IP.1812: UDP, length 294
There's no response from the radius server.

Below are the firewall rules:
nft add rule ip filter input udp dport 1812 counter accept
nft add rule ip filter input udp dport 1813 counter accept

Please let me know if you need any further information. Thanks.

Regards,
Deepansha Gaur