auto scaling freeradius instance on openshift and state-ID problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Oct 29 15:05:56 UTC 2023

On Oct 29, 2023, at 10:52 AM, Mesut GULNAZ <mesutgl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to explain.
> How do I prevent RADIUS PODs from returning "Access-Reject" to the end user
> due to state-IDs that are not created by them but created by other PODs?

  Again, what is a "state-ID"?

  You are not using standard RADIUS words, so I don't know what you mean.

  Perhaps you could try posting the debug output as suggested by ALL of  the documentation.

  You should also CLEARLY describe what you're doing.  Your messages assume that we know everything you know.  Which isn't true, and so we have no idea  what you mean by "state-ID" or "PODs".

  Explain what you're doing in detail.  Use standard RADIUS words.  Show the debug output.

  And read the Wiki page I posted in my last message.  It explains all of this.

  It is not polite to ask questions, and then ignore the answers.  It's not polite to not read the documentation.  It's not polite to post the same content-free message when you're asked to explain in more detail.

  If you don't explain what you're doing, we're simply going to ignore your questions.  We can only help people when they actually listen to the answers we give here.