When using DOUBLE_QUOTED_STRING, passwords with '\"' may not work

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 13 11:35:05 UTC 2023

On Sep 12, 2023, at 11:31 PM, 平林 哲 <Satoshi.Hirabayashi at soliton.co.jp> wrote:
> Summary of results.

  You keep posting this.  Why?

  Doing that means you're stuck on one part of the problem.  You should instead work towards understanding the problem, which is more likely to lead you to a solution.

> I feel that this behaviour is not correct.

  You're wrong.  I explained why.  Go back and read the messages.

> Is there any way to correct this behaviour?

  You have source code.  You can fix it if you don't like the behavior.

  We are not going to change the behavior of FreeRADIUS for everyone on the planet because you don't agree with 30+ year-old rules on string quoting and escaping.